Sunday, October 5, 2014

10 Reasons I love EVOLVhealth - Numero Cinqo

I love EVOLVhealth because it works for me even when I'm not working for it.

Those of you who know me know that I've been in Spain for several weeks.  During that time, all I have done regarding EVOLVhealth is use the products (for there is no reason to ever take a vacation from that) and write a coupe of blogs about why I love EVOLVhealth.




But while I'm here, EVOLVhealth has continued to work for me.  Just today I signed up another customer, and the benefits of that will continue for her (because she has made a healthy choice) and financially for me.

What's not to love about a business that will work for you even when you aren't working for it? 

Contact me by email - thurland@gmail.com - so we can talk.  A year from now, you'll be glad you started today.


No comments:

Post a Comment