Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My EVOLVhealth Commercial - A year from now, you'll be glad you startedtoday.

You've been warned - This blog spot is brought to you by my involvement with EVOLV health - a Multi-level marketing, or network marketing company.

But it's part of my "life-Camino" so I'd like to share it with you.  This is just the outline - I'd love to share more with you, so if you're interested, send me an email and we can start talking.  A year from now, you'll be glad you started today. 



HOW AND WHY DID I GET INVOLVED?
Simply - I took a look at my finances, and decided that although the church I serve has ALWAYS been very good to me, my retirement plan has not.  If I wanted to live comfortably, I had a choice to make: Expect God to drop a few hundred thousand into my lap, (which He could) OR look for something that could/would add a stream of income to my retirement years.

I chose the latter, went looking for a business I could run on a part time basis, that would not interfere with my ministry, and I discovered EVOLV Health.

WHAT IS EVOLV HEALTH?
Www.evolvhealth.com would tell you more detail, but from my perspective,simply stated:
EVOLVhealth is a company interested in offering you and I a message of H.O.P.E.  - which stands for "Helping Other People Evolv".

We offer natural products designed to help you in three key areas of life:
- Weight management
- Energy management
- Pain management

Through various initiatives by the company you can buy these products, get these products free by sharing with other people, or develop your own business and sell these products.  (The good news is that you don't have to keep any product on hand, AND you don't have to handle the product - it is all shipped directly to the customer.)

DO I REALLY BELIEVE THE PRODUCT HYPE?
Simply -YES.
Since we joined a year ago, Lorraine and I have been regular users of all of the core products.  
- SHAKES - five to six day a week at noon
- FUEL and FIX - energy management - every day
- LIMITLESS (pain management) - every day.

WE BELIEVE so strongly that even when preparing for the Camino, and deciding to leave things home because they weighed three ounces or less, we brought over five pounds of FUEL and FIX, and have used it daily when the Camino was sapping our energy

DO I REALLY BELIEVE IT IS A VIABLE BUSINESS OPORTUNITY?
Simply - YES

To be honest, I have not developed it as well as I could/should, but I have proven to my personal satisfactn that Network marketing in general, and EVOLV health in particular is a business opportunity that will produce a healthy stream of income to my retirement years. 

WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - in the products or the business.
Your reason for becoming involved may be different than mine.  You may not be any where near retirement age.  But if you want to talk about the products, OR the business send me an email thurland@gmail.com and we can being to talk.  A year from now, you'll be glad you started today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment